As a life coach, I get the opportunity to help people discover their individual gifts. A life coach is a change expert, professionally trained to help people maximize their potential. Nothing gives me greater joy than to see you reach your goals!
When you have a life coach, who works one on one with you, you’ll be amazed at what you can accomplish.
Below are a few examples of what I can provide as your life coach:
- Powerful tools for discovering your strengths.
- Unconditional support and consistent encouragement.
- The ability to ask powerful questions, listen and empower you to elicit the skills and creativity you already possess.
- The insight and perspective you need to control, laugh or destroy the fears that are holding you back.
- An environment of acceptance where you can brainstorm, strategize and envision your ideal future.
- Goal-setting structure that allows you to make your SMART“ER” goals a reality.
If you have not collaborated with a life coach before, you may be wondering what types of things a life coach can work with you on. Below is a sample:
- Work-life balance coaching: discovering a healthy work-life balance that works for you.
- Career coaching: discovering potential careers that would lead to overall enhanced life satisfaction and fulfillment, while paying special attention to your natural strengths, skills and passions.
- Retirement coaching: discovering a retirement path that fits your newfound lifestyle – complete retirement, part-time work, become an entrepreneur, start a hobby, write a book or volunteer – to name a few.
- Relocation coaching: discovering how to start over in a new location or perhaps transitioning from home ownership to renting or downsizing to a condo or townhome.
- Health and wellness coaching: discovering a lifestyle change that may include developing a workout routine, revamping a diet or increasing self-care that improves an overall health and well-being.
- Financial coaching – developing a budget, reducing credit card debt, saving for a down payment for a vehicle, house or even a vacation.
- Transitional coaching: developing criteria to pick a college, finding a job after college or becoming a new mom.
Schedule your free consultation session online today! This will give us the chance to meet, talk through objectives and expectations and see if we click. It’s an opportunity for you to get an understanding of the difference it can make to have a life coach.