There are many reasons why you might consider working with a leadership coach. For some, it’s a desire to be a better leader, others are struggling to reach the next level in their careers or want to transition into new ones, and some just need help strategizing a particular work issue. Whatever your reason to seek out a leadership coach, with more than 15 years of corporate experience (which includes leading cross-functional teams and leadership development institutes), JM provides practical advice and honest feedback that will help you move beyond your comfort zone.
Career Transition Coaching
If you are ready to move to a different job or one with greater responsibility, get back into the workforce or switch careers completely, JM can help you to:
- Discover your strengths through an assessment. We may touch on limitations or weaknesses, but that won’t be our focus.
- Define your SMART”ER” goals and turn them into reality.
- Enhance your interviewing skills through a mock interview session.
- Develop networking strategies that are in line with your future direction.
- Manage the job search process instead of allowing it to wear you down or let discouragement set in.
- Develop your personal brand. Yes, you need to be able to brag about your accomplishments with confidence.
Whether you manage a team of direct reports or your responsible for managing a team that does not report directly to you, management coaching can really benefit anyone who wants to tweak their style. JM can help you to:
- Discover your strengths and leadership style.
- Revamp your personal brand to lead with confidence on the outside with your presence.
- Define your SMART”ER” goals and turn them into reality for your team or organization.
- Assess your team in a way that brings out the best in each individual.
- Prepare and run effective meetings that are inclusive.
- Improve your communication skills.
- Gain clarity, perspective and focus in order to make the right decisions.
An executive coach works with company executives or business owners to increase their productivity, leadership/management skills, ability to delegate, strategic planning and decision-making skills. JM can work with you to:
- Develop confidence and ability to “own the room,” ensuring more presence and impact.
- Command attention while public speaking.
- Communicate with authority.
- Develop more charismatic qualities.
- Effectively lead a company or business.
- Align your SMART”ER” goals with the organizations strategic plan.
Please contact me to answer any questions you may have or schedule your free consultation online today! This will give us the chance to meet, talk through objectives and expectations, evaluate if a leadership coach is right for you and see if we click.